The Building Safety Department is responsible for ensuring compliance with the housing code, and to maintain healthy, sanitary and safe living.
The services provided by the Building Safey Department are:
- Issuing permits for residential and commercial construction
- Performing construction plan reviews
- Performing inspections during the construction process
- Issuing addresses for new construction
- Investigating construction activity complaints
- Building code interpretation
Building Safety Department is closed daily from 11:15 am to 12:45 pm.
City of Troutdale- Last Updated November 25, 2013