Harlow House Park

726 E. Historic Columbia River Hwy, Troutdale, OR 97060

This home was built in 1900 on what was known as the Harlow Farm by Fred Harlow, son of Captain John Harlow, Troutdale’s founder. The house is relatively unchanged from the day it was built. The City purchased the house and grounds in 1979. It sold the house to the Troutdale Historical Society for use as a museum, but retained the grounds as a public park. The Harlow House has been named to the National Register of Historic Places.

The site is comprised of 1.4 acres and is located off East Columbia River Highway. It is bordered by residential property on the north and south sides, and vacant land on the west. Facilities consist of the Harlow House and The Barn museums, and a parking area. This site is also the trailhead for Robin’s Way Trail.

Harlow House

Trail Map

Copyright © City of Troutdale
City of Troutdale- Last Updated April 28, 2011