1700 SE Lewellyn Avenue, Troutdale, OR 97060
This neighborhood park is located within the Sandee Palisades Subdivision off Lewellyn Avenue, and is comprised of 2.39 acres. It is bordered by houses on all sides.
The site was dedicated to the city by the developers of Sandee Palisades Subdivision in February 1981 to be operated and maintained by the City as a park and for use by the general public. The park contains two tennis courts, a paved pedestrian walkway, an open play area, picnic tables, and a children’s playground.
Copyright © City of Troutdale